The Four Seasons in Bali
The infinity pool by the beach.
The building in the background houses, two bars, fine dining, a spa, a daycare, and a cooking school guests can go to.
The building in the background houses, two bars, fine dining, a spa, a daycare, and a cooking school guests can go to.
This is our personal plunge pool, garden and veranda in our suite. Each suite is completely private, so I def did some skinny dipping at night.
The view from our outdoor space was beautiful! We also have our own private temple. Each personal temple has clothing like we would wear, it’s respectful. The workers put clothes on your temple and bring it a fresh flower offering every day.
Our living room was outdoor, but there are blinds you can pull down. The thatched roof catches all the rain, so it’s fun to sit out there at night and in the rain. I loved having coffee in our outdoor space every morning. You can see from our outdoor space, how detailed and lush the foliage is everywhere you look. It’s literally the closest you could get to an Indiana Jones and the temple of doom experience.
there are mosquito nets over the bed, but you don’t need them, I was not bitten once. Our bedroom, consisted of a huge closet for his and hers, luggage storage, over sized tub, his and her sinks, with separate shower area, vaulted ceilings, and also an outdoor shower area in a rock garden.
When at any four seasons, you are treated like royalty. These guys played their pianos for us every morning, and every staff member would address you by name. I’m practicing my bow in this picture, as that was the way to say thank you. So let me just say the food was amazing, there is so much to chose from. There is a station for everything, fruit, carbs, proteins, breads and pastries, etc..outside you put in your coffee or espresso order and they bring it to your table as a work of art. I thought most of the cultural fruit was bland, but I literally had a hard time deciding to have one thing so come with an appetite.
I can’t say enough about the four seasons in Bali, it was amazing. I can’t wait to go back someday!












No comments:
Post a Comment